Friday, October 13, 2006

New coupons for Overstock, Dell, Old Navy, and Photoworks

I have just finished some exciting site updates:

Overstock Coupons
Overstock.com is having a weekend sale through October 16th, with 12% off all orders and $1 shipping. New weekly deals have just been posted, as well.

New Dell Coupons
$240 off Dimention E510 and $297 off select Inspiron E1705. I work primarily on an Inspiron E1705, and I've found it to be a great value.

New Old Navy Savings
Up to $20 off at the new Old Navy outerwear sale.

New Photoworks Coupons
Free shipping on all orders, including photobooks, prints, cards, and calendars.

In the last couple of days, I've added special pages for Travel Discounts as well as Jewelry Discounts.

And I've just added direct links to the Top 15 Toys for the 2006 Holiday Season, recently released by Toys R Us.

No comments: